Guidelines for ZOOM Participation
- You must be registered to receive the Zoom connection info. .
- If you have not used Zoom before it’s a good idea to test it beforehand.
- All participants will automatically be muted upon entry and will not have the ability to share a screen.
- Sit still as much as possible. Everyone can be seen and movements are distracting. If you don’t want to be seen, turn off your video.
- Do not eat on camera.
- Stay muted. When you are not muted everyone can hear you – including ringing phones, doorbells, side conversations, toilets flushing, and other background noise.
- You will be asked to unmute yourself if you are scheduled to read a Psalm or Prayer.
- Don’t muti-task. Observe the same decorum as if you were in a synagogue.
More Zoom Info:
Zoom support is https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us.