When You Arrive:
- Enter at the Shady Ave entrance.
- Upon entering the building, non‐Jewish personnel will take your temperature with a thermal thermometer. and ask the following questions. You will not be admitted if the answer to any question is “yes”:
- Have you had a fever of more than 100.4 degrees in the past 14 days?
- Have you had any respiratory problems or difficulty breathing in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled outside the country or to a Pennsylvania Dept of Health-designated hot spot?
- Have you or a member of your household had contact with anyone who has tested COVID-19 positive in the past 14 days?
- Are you or anyone in your household waiting on a COVID-19 test result?
While in the Building:
- Drinking fountains in the building are turned off. Bring your own bottle of water to hydrate, if needed.
- Masks are required for everyone over eight years old. Please bring your own mask. It is recommended that each person bring two masks because singing can cause the mask to become wet. New Light will have some gloves and extra masks available.
- Maintain a distance of 6’ or more between people, even with masks. (Families may sit together.)
- Use the rest rooms at the Shady Ave entrance or outside the main entrance to the Ballroom (up the steps).
While in the Ballroom:
- Bring your own tallit and machzor. We will loan books to keep at home and bring with you for each Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur service. If you did not receive a machzor you may get one in the ballroom. Take it home and bring it with you each day.
- There will be no food after services.